The Roanoke River Regional Business Park is a joint effort between Brunswick County and Mecklenburg County.
- 265-acre Park
- Located on 4-lane Route 58 and is 25 miles west of Interstate 95
- Public water, sewer and natural gas and paved roads
- Existing fiber capabilities routed throughout the park and along Route 58. This fiber infrastructure is the foundation for telephone service and the evolving high band-width needs of customers.
- One tenant currently in the Park, and another 25-acre tract has been graded and is available for immediate construction.
- Sites range from 5-acre tracts to 75-acre tracts for large companies.
- Located within 5 miles of the Mecklenberg-Brunswick Regional Airport with a 5,000 ft. lighted runway.