The I-85 Business Center Park is 114 acres of generally flat or gently rolling land, with 22 acres shovel ready. It is located on U.S. Route 1 in an Enterprise Zone and Business and Technology Zone, within ¼ mile of the Town of Alberta Interstate 85 interchange.
The Enterprise Zone Program offers a number of state and local incentives. The Business and Technology Zone program offers several special local incentives to qualified businesses locating or expanding within the Town of Alberta limits. The incentives include Business, Professional and Occupation Licensing Tax, Real Estate Tax Reduction and Loan Buy-down.
Developed to meet the needs of today's industry, this premier business park is designed to provide your company with a competitive advantage. It is strategically located between Richmond, Virginia and Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina. It is about 40 miles south of the Rolls-Royce Prince George County site. The park is an excellent location for light manufacturing, technology facilities, back office operations, or a corporate headquarters.
Location: U.S. Route 1 in Brunswick County, Virginia
- Topography: Level/Gently Rolling
- Climate: Annual mean temperature of 59 degrees and annual precipitation of 41 inches
- Zoning: Commercial/Industrial
- Owner: Brunswick IDA
- High-speed Internet -
- Electricity: Provided by Dominion Virginia Power
- Water: Service provided by the Brunswick County IDA
- Sewer: Service provided by the Brunswick County IDA
- Highways: North/South US 1 and I-85, I-95 30 minutes to the east
- Airports: Lawrenceville-Brunswick Airport has a 3,200-foot lighted runway; The Mecklenburg-Brunswick Airport has a 5,000-foot lighted runway; Richmond International Airport 65 miles north
- Ports: The Port of Richmond and the Port of Virginia
- Provider: Verizon