Located only 1-1/2 hours from Richmond and 2 hours from the Port of Virginia and the Tidewater cities of Norfolk and Virginia Beach, Brunswick County Industrial Park lies adjacent to arterial highway 58 with Interstate 85 access within 8 miles and Interstate 95 access within 17 miles.
Brunswick County Industrial Park is located in an Enterprise Zone, providing special incentives to prospective industries. The park's complete infrastructure, coupled with low taxes and the lowest land cost in the region, make Brunswick County Industrial Park a most attractive site for advanced manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, or light industrial facilities.
Location: Adjacent to U.S. Highway 58 in Brunswick County, Virginia.
- Topography: Gentle roll of 2 to 10% slope.
- Climate: Annual mean temperature of 59 degrees and annual precipitation of 41 inches.
- Zoning: The park has been designated for industrial use.
- Owner: Brunswick County Industrial Development Authority (434) 848-0248.
- High-Speed Internet – A Mid-Atlantic Broadband Cooperative GigaPark
- Electricity: Provided by Dominion Virginia Power with single phase and three phase available.
- Fiber Optics: MBC Hub Building in the Park
- Gas: Columbia Gas serves park with capacity to meet the demands of industrial customers.
- Sewer: Town of Lawrenceville with 8" line serving all sites. Plant capacity of 1.2 MGD.
- Water: Town of Lawrenceville with 12" mains serving all sites. 1,000,000-gallon storage with capacity of 2 MGD.
- Highways: East/West U.S. Highway 58 access; North/South Interstate Highways I-85 (within 8 miles north or 16 miles west) and I-95 (17 Miles, east).
- Airports: Lawrenceville-Brunswick Airport has a 3,200-foot lighted runway 1/2 mile from the property. The Mecklenburg-Brunswick Regional Airport has a 5,000-foot lighted runway that is 13 miles from the property; Richmond International Airport 65 miles north.
- Ports: The Port of Richmond and the Port of Virginia
- Provider: Verizon
- Enhanced services and ISDN are available.